??
No weigh-in today, as I'm too crazy-busy with the SuperBowl coming up in an hour or so, but I just wanted to say that the wedding was a success on all counts, though I was stuck in a 22 (but it was a loose 22, so I'm satisfied). I can't be too sure until I see the one picture I know I was in, but I think I looked all right.
Woo-hoo!
Now, back to the real world and trying to work that exercise schedule back into play. I've only done my tae bo aerobics twice this week. Shame on me! And I haven't walked at all because all of the outdoor tracks are buried under at least 2 inches of ice.
But I'll get back into it. I have no doubt. I'm too determined this time. You just watch!
2.04.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stick with it! It's been a few weeks since this post...
I finally got back to the gym myself today after nearly a month off due to work (my boss just started cancer treatments, so I took on all her work) and injury (I sprained my MCL, so I have been limited) and family (why does Jan-Feb seem to be busier than Christmas with little kids sometimes?)
I'm hoping you're keeping it up! I am still out here cyber-rooting for you!
Post a Comment