285.5
I'm down again. Woo-hoo! Unfortunately, today is D-day. Yup. Today is the day I have to shop.
I guess that means that today is the day I get to figure out if I'm down enough for a 20-22 instead of a 22-24. Yikes.
But I was pretty good this week, food-wise. I wasn't too great yesterday. I actually snacked a bit and had a Coke, but otherwise I stuck to it. And I exercised, but only two nights. I worked late three nights this week (10 and 11 hour days on those days) and was too tired when I got home. But I made up for it by a lengthier session yesterday, and while I couldn't walk the usual track I like because it's still iced over and starting to melt into nasty muck, I did go outside and haul tree limbs into a nice, tidy pile in my backyard. Hey, some of those tree limbs were BIG.
Anyway, wish me luck, because today's gonna be a doozy.
1.28.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment