12.29.2006

Day 4:

293

Yup, apparently the Japanese steak house whelped true, if not immediately. Oh, well.

At any rate, this will be my last post until probably Monday. I have the family Christmas stuff to do this weekend, plus a friend to visit in the old hometown. It'll be interesting to see how badly my weight goes by Monday, as I don't plan to skimp on the Christmas dinner and I won't be able to do my aerobics.

I'll just tell myself that I can start all over again Monday. Or Sunday evening, since I hope to be home by then. I always sleep better in my own bed, and I have to go back to work Tuesday.

I did well thus far today, though. Milk for breakfast and left-over beef noodle stuff for lunch. I won't have time for my aerobics, though, because I gotta book it home to wrap presents so I can drive 2 hours tonight. I hadn't planned to leave until tomorrow. Oops!

2007, here we come.

No comments: