1.02.2007

Day 8:

290

It's official. My body is all sorts of weird.

Admittedly, I didn't gorge all weekend. I didn't even overeat once, and I avoided snacks except for a piece of peanut brittle that I simply could not pass up. And I guess I did chase around nieces and my friend's 2-year-olds a bit. But I didn't exercise, and I certainly didn't diet.

And I'm down three pounds. Methinks ominous portents be on the horizon.

But I did well today. I had two sticks of string cheese for breakfast and a salad with my favorite dressing (balsamic vinaigrette) and fresh mushrooms and shredded cheese for lunch. I was going to put some shredded turkey on it, too, but I didn't have time this morning.

I'll be having turkey casserole for dinner, but it's still baking. I just did my tae bo aerobics, though. Kudos for that, because my thighs and trick knee protest every time! I hope that gets better soon so I can feel like I'm not just flopping around.

Anyway, we'll see how the weekend comes back on me at tomorrow's weigh-in. Yikes!

No comments: