287.
Actually, I might claim 285.5, but a second weighing because I wasn't balanced very well when the first number popped up tells me it's probably the 287. So, that's down 8 lbs from my starting weight. Eight pounds in just over 2 weeks.
I can do better.
I haven't felt well enough to exercise at all this week, or I would have lost more simply by virtue of not being able to eat much. Sickness would seem to be conducive to weight loss, but my body has always responded better to exercise than to foodlessness.
So, starting tomorrow, even if I'm still so tired, I'll start my tae bo aerobics again and the walking I started the very day I got so sick. I'll also get back into my more regimented menu. I've lived off crackers and soup for a week. Oh, and Gatorade, notorious for those carbs.
Man. Being sick really messed up my whole schedule. I don't have time for that kind of crap! Only two weeks or so until I get that new flashy outfit for my brother's wedding. I know I'm down, maybe even a size already, but I want that 18.
Have I set myself up for failure? Perhaps. But what's the point of stretching up if you aren't reaching for the stars?
1.13.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment