288
I've been a baaaaad, baaaad girl this week. Mind you, a lot of it is because the weather in this part of the country has been terrible and I couldn't get any good, fresh food because I couldn't get out. Ditto with exercise, although nothing really stopped me from doing my tae bo aerobics.
Most of my exercise has come from soft-walking over ice and scraping inches of ice off my car. Not a bad workout, actually. Probably why the count is up only a pound instead of several.
I haven't eaten a lot, but it's been whatever I could find. Boxed stuff -- notorious for carbs and sodium -- and canned stuff, mostly. I just yesterday got some more lettuce after being out for almost the whole week. See, I didn't hit the grocery store last Friday when I got off work and got iced in over the weekend. I did make it to work, but it simply wasn't worth the risk to fight people who can't drive on ice just for healthier food.
But I did get some salad fixins yesterday, in addition to other fresher, more healthy stuff. Lots of rice, too. I'm kind of on a rice kick for dinner. Heh. I can't explain it either. It just sounds good.
So, we'll see next Friday. I'm not even really worried about the wedding dress at the moment because unless it stops snowing and sleeting, I won't be going anyway. Yikes. But I do have my original resolve to consider, so I'll get back on the straight and narrow. I even started this morning.
1.20.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep on with it! Do not despair!
Post a Comment